But there, holding the trap was a cartoon chipmonk, the kind that can cause trouble for a hunter or trapper Bugs Bunny style, which was NOT a good omen!
------------------
Hey, a signature! Cool! :)
Printable View
But there, holding the trap was a cartoon chipmonk, the kind that can cause trouble for a hunter or trapper Bugs Bunny style, which was NOT a good omen!
------------------
Hey, a signature! Cool! :)
meep!! meep!!!zoommmmmmm..Aha.."that was just what I was hoping for",,she shouted..picking up all her gear stuffing it in the back of her Acme backpack..off she ran
------------------
As the round "wheel" that represented her legs sped her along, she said indirectly to her prey,"And don't think I'll fall for that painted-on tunnel trick, either, dinner!"
------------------
Hey, a signature! Cool! :)
Luckily, there was a real tunnel, because she clearly saw the damn thing disappear inside it.
------------------
Life is easy when you fake it
Crunching sounds could be heard from the tunnel..*smacking lips* *licking fingers* Yum! she shouted..at last I've found......
------------------
She paused as a giant Mac truck popped out of the tunnel, aimed straight at her!
------------------
Hey, a signature! Cool! :)
She quickly got out her ACME pogo-stick she kept in her magic yellow bag and went flyig up in the sky, high, high over the damn truck.
------------------
Life is easy when you fake it
And landed at a cheap carnival out in Podunk Texas...gazing at one of the tents she saw.....
------------------
Well, she saw a... CLOWN-CHIPMONK, the latest thing in the circus circuit these days, and this one was HUGE!
And she though: "again with the chipmunks," as she stepped out of the great shadow the giant rodent cast over her.
------------------
And I'm trying to comprehend the things I write and I'm living the lie that I cannot satisfy much against everyone's advice
Soulwax